The Sport Conditioning Workshop will provide conditioning tools that will help athletes compete at their highest level and reduce risk of injury.
Maria Mountain has a Masters of Science in Kinesiology and operates Revolution Condition workout studio in London, Ontario. Maria works with Elite Athletes of 14 years and older along with Olympic and Pro Sports Athletes.
Maria is passionate about what training approach works and the commitment required by the athlete. Her presentation will revolve around the importance of athletes working hard and challenging themselves, along with outlining the elements of a good program.
Come to the Sports Conditioning Workshop on May 5, 2012 and Maria will lay out a conditioning map and help answer questions like…
• Does the training program have different phases? Can your trainer name them for you and tell you the goal of each phase?
• Does your workout program have a Chest day?
• Does the program begin with lots of work on cleaning up movement patterns and training the stabilizers?
• Does you program have you sitting down to do your leg exercises?
• Does your workout program include a specific tempo for your lifts?
• Does your off-ice hockey training program include long steady cardio on a machine?
• Does your off-ice training program include workouts every single day of the week?
Team Shutout Goalie School and Golden Glide Fitness will host the Sport Conditioning Workshop on Saturday, May 5th, 2012 at the Golden Glide Training Facility located on the second floor at Chesswood Arena in Toronto, Ontario.
For all registrations call 905-860-1111 or e-mail [email protected]