We are excited to announce that Team Shutout will be delivering all its Return-To-Development programs at both locations as of Monday July 13, 2020.
On June 26, 2020 the Ontario government officially announced that it has removed some restrictions on indoor sports and recreational facilities so that they can be used to train amateur or professional athletes, so long as public health guidelines are followed.
Team Shutout Goalie School is committed to making our Return-To-Development a safe and fun experience for everyone. As directed by health authorities, we have instituted a number of protocols that will be strictly enforced until further advised.
For the safety of all our students, parents, guardians and staff who will be entering our facilities, the following rules are in effect:
- – Anyone attending are asked not to enter the building until 15 minutes before the start of their session and are asked to exit the building within 15 minutes of the end of their session.
- – Students only may be permitted in the facility, other than up to one accompanying parent, guardian or other adult for each athlete under the age of 18.
- – Anyone entering the premises and all accompanying persons must maintain physical distancing of at least two metres from any other person who is using the facility.
- – Anyone entering the Team Shutout training facilities will be required to submit a self-screening questionnaire. This will be required upon each visit and must be sent no later than 2 hours prior to your ice time. Only those who have completed the self-declaration will be permitted to enter the facility. The preferred method of delivery is by email; but can be printed and handed to your instructor.
Varsity Training Center location: [email protected]
Scotiabank Pond location: [email protected]
- – At this time our dressing rooms will not be available for changing. We will provide designated areas to change. All students must be partially dressed to enter the facility (Recommended to wear underclothing and can include hockey pants). Designated area will be used to put on skates, upper body protection, helmet and gloves in a safe environment. Please remain in this area until the start of your ice time.
- – It is requested that water bottle be filled at home and try to avoid using the facility washrooms, if possible.
- – Everyone entering the facility will be required to wear a face mask. While on the ice surface, students will be allowed to train without a mask, if they desire.
- – When conversing with instructors, please follow social distancing guidelines.
- – Hand sanitizer will be provided when entering the facility. Please use this before entering the rink area and as you leave the facility.
- – Facility staff will be sanitizing each changing zone and all points of contact after each student exits the building, while also performing regular cleanings of all common areas (including door handles, ledges, etc.), as well as doing our regular nightly clean.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone back on the ice.
Stay safe, wear a mask and keep washing your hands