Team Shutout Goalie School is committed to making a safe and fun experience for everyone. As directed by government and health authorities, we have instituted a number of protocols that will be strictly enforced until further advised.
For the safety of all our students, parents, guardians and staff who will be entering our facilities, the following rules are in effect:
1) Anyone attending are asked not to enter the building until 15 minutes before the start of their session and are asked to exit the building within 15 minutes of the end of their session.
2) Students only may be permitted in the facility, other than up to one accompanying parent, guardian or other adult for each athlete under the age of 18.
3) Anyone entering the premises and all accompanying persons must maintain physical distancing of at least two metres from any other person who is using the facility.
4) It is requested that water bottle be filled at home and try to avoid using the facility washrooms, if possible.
5) Everyone entering the facility will be required to wear a face mask. While on the ice surface, students will be allowed to train without a mask, if they desire.
6) When conversing with instructors, please follow social distancing guidelines.
7) Hand sanitizer will be provided when entering the facility. Please use this before entering the rink area and as you leave the facility.
8) Facility staff will be sanitizing each changing area and all points of contact after each student exits the building, while also performing regular cleanings of all common areas (including door handles, ledges, etc.), as well as doing our regular nightly clean.
9) Anyone entering the Team Shutout training facilities will be required to submit the Team Shutout Goalie School Release of Liability form. This form is required only once for all programs between September 13th 2020 to March 13th 2021 and must be signed and delivered to our TSO Office prior to the start of your Fall/Winter training period. Only those who have completed the self-declaration will be permitted to enter the facility.
The declaration can be printed and hand delivered to your instructor, but the preferred method of delivery is by email; to the email location indicated below.
Varsity Training Center location: [email protected]
Scotiabank Pond location: [email protected]
IF YOU HAVE TRAVELLED ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF CANADA WITHIN THE LAST FOURTEEN DAYS PRIOR TO ATTENDING YOUR SCHEDULED TRAINING SESSION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR HEALTH CONDITIONS AND RESTRICT YOUR EXPOSURE TO ANY PERSONS FOR A FURTHER FOURTEEN DAYS TO LIMIT THE RISK OF INFECTING SOMEONE ELSE.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS, IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL IN ANY WAY OR IF YOU HAVE AN UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITION THAT PLACES YOU AT HEIGHTENED RISK OF INFECTION OR ADVERSE EFFECT FROM COVID-19, PLEASE CONSULT A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL AND DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY TEAM SHUTOUT INC. EVENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN MEDICALLY CLEARED TO DO SO.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone on the ice. Stay safe, wear a mask and keep washing your hands.